A Non-Criminal (Civil) Case

Northwest Justice Project -- CLEAR
CLEAR is Washington’s toll-free intake, advice and referral service for low-income people who want free legal help with civil problems.

Call CLEAR at 1-888-201-1014 weekdays from 9:10 a.m. to 12:25 p.m. CLEAR works with a language line to provide free interpreters as needed. If you are deaf or hard of hearing, please call 1-888-201-1014 using your preferred TTY or Video relay service.

Home Foreclosure Legal Assistance
If you are behind in your mortgage payments or you have gotten a Notice of Foreclosure, call the Home Ownership Information Hotline at 1-877-894-HOME (4663) or the Statewide Civil Legal Aid Foreclosure Hotline at 1-800-606-4819.

Learn more about legal resources for persons facing foreclosure at Washington State Home Ownership.

Northwest Immigrant Rights Project (NWIRP)
View NWIRP services and areas of legal representation if you need help with certain immigration members, and you are a low-income Washington resident.

Washington State Alliance for Equal Justice
See the list of Alliance member legal aid organizations, all working to provide civil legal aid to low-income people in Washington State.

Washington State Bar Association (WSBA): Find Legal Help
Learn more about how to get legal help at the Washington State Bar Association. A program providing services to persons of moderate income will be available in late 2011.

Washington State Bar Association (WSBA): Lawyer Directory
Use the WSBA's Lawyer Directory to search for an attorney by name, name, geography and/or area of practice.